Zurmont Madison Management AG

Zurmont Madison Private Equity assumes majority stake in Röder Group

    Zurich/Büdingen (ots) - Zurmont Madison Private Equity L.P. advised by Zurich-based Zurmont Madison Management AG has acquired a majority holding in the Röder Group headquartered in Büdingen/Germany; the Röder Group is renowned for its tent systems throughout the world. Thereby, the extraordinarily well-positioned company will receive additional industrial and financial support to continue its global expansion.

    Röder Zeltsysteme und Service AG ( www.r-zs.com ), headquartered in Büdingen near Frankfurt/Main, focuses on developing, manufacturing, distributing and renting out tents and temporary halls. The Group is engaged with subsidiaries, participations and representative offices of its own in over 40 countries and, with some 350 employees, generated EUR 47 million in revenues in 2006, with as much as two-thirds already being earned abroad.

    The company's shares have been listed on the German Stock Exchange since 1992 (WKN 706600, ISIN DE0007066003), with the management - the two members of the management board, Rüdiger Blasius and Martin Osbeck, as well as two other executives - holding a total of 76.2% of Röder stock since 2002. This holding is to be transferred by sale and a contribution in kind to Udai Vermögensverwaltung GmbH which, in turn, will be owned 75% by Zurmont Madison Private Equity L.P.. The remaining 25% of the company's shares will remain in the hands of the Röder management team, which therefore retains a substantial stake in the firm. Accordingly, there will be no changes in terms of its operational management.

    Udai Vermögensverwaltung GmbH will make a voluntary takeover bid to the remaining shareholders of Röder Zeltsysteme und Service AG in accordance with the provisions of the German Securities Acquisition and Takeover Act (Wertpapiererwerbs- und Übernahmegesetzes - WpÜG); a resolution to this effect pursuant to § 10 WpÜG has been published by Udai Vermögensverwaltung GmbH (www.udai-gmbh.de).

    "The Röder Group is exceptionally well-positioned to assume a leading role on a sustained basis in the growing event market across the globe. We look forward to tackling the next growth phase of the Group together with the strong management team", says Werner Schnorf, CEO of Zurmont Madison Management AG.

    About Zurmont Madison Management AG

    Zurmont Madison Management AG ( www.zurmontmadison.ch ) was formed in September 2006 by the management teams of Zurmont Management AG and Madison Management AG, whose track records in private equity date back to 1993 and 2001, respectively. The company exclusively advises Zurmont Madison Private Equity L.P. domiciled in Jersey, Channel Islands. The team has invested in excess of CHF 300 million in 15 direct investments and is focused on financing succession situtations, MBOs and spin-offs from corporate groups in Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Recent transactions include the succession financing of Similor Group and Schlatter Holding AG (and their respective sale) as well as the MBO of Burckhardt Compression AG and its IPO at the SWX Swiss Exchange in 2006.

ots Originaltext: Dynamics Group AG
Internet: www.presseportal.ch/fr

Dynamics Group AG
Edwin van der Geest
Tel.:        +41/43/268'32'30
E-Mail:    vdg@dynamicsgroup.ch
Internet: http://www.zurmontmadison.ch

Weitere Meldungen: Zurmont Madison Management AG

Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: