Dierikon (ots) - In Wallisellen gibt es die erste Schweizer Thermomix-Showküche. Am Tag der offenen Tür ...
Zeltia Announces Third Quarter 2004 Financial Results
Madrid (ots/PRNewswire) - The Zeltia Group (ZEL.MC) today reported financial results for the third quarter and the nine months ended September 30, 2004.
- Group sales up 6.3% to Euro 63.7million (Euro 59.9 million 9M03)
- Losses before interest and tax narrowed significantly to Euro 2.3 million (Euro 5.5 million 9M03)
- R&D down by 28.9% to Euro 27.8 million reflecting a reduction in early phase R&D expenditure at PharmaMar
- Net cash of Euro 85 million as at September 30, 2004 (Cash + Cash equivalents - short term bank loans)
- FDA awarded orphan drug designation to Yondelis for the treatment of soft-tissue sarcoma
- FDA awarded orphan drug designation to Aplidin for the treatment of multiple myeloma
- Private placement of 25% of NeuroPharma completed, raising Euro 16 million
ots Originaltext: Zeltia Group
Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.newsaktuell.ch
Isabel Lozano, CEO, PharmaMar, S.A., Tel. +34-91-846-60-00. Catherine
Moukheibir, Head of Capital Market Strategy, Zeltia, S.A Tel.
+34-91-444-45-00. Ma. Luisa de Francia, CFO, Zeltia, S.A. Tel.