Das könnte Sie auch interessieren:

«2 x Weihnachten»: über 60'000 Pakete für armutsbetroffene Menschen

Bern (ots) - Bei der Aktion «2 x Weihnachten» wurden in den vergangenen Wochen insgesamt 58'399 ...

Neues Bergerlebnis für Nicht-Skifahrer

St.Gallen (ots) - Eislaufen am Berg soll bald erste Touristen locken. Die neue Wintersportidee und viele weitere ...

Tag der offenen Tür in der HPI School of Design Thinking

Potsdam (ots) - Der digitale Wandel verändert Branchen und Geschäftsmodelle. Weltweit arbeiten immer mehr ...

15.05.2007 – 08:16

REpower Systems SE

REpower Systems AG announces financial figures for the first quarter 2007

Gross revenues increase to EUR 125.4 million Operating result EUR +0.3 million Orders on hand increase by 47.5% to 984.5 megawatts

@@start.t1@@--------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ots.CorporateNews transmitted by euro adhoc. The issuer is responsible for   the content of this announcement. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------@@end@@


Hamburg (euro adhoc) - Hamburg, 15 May 2007. REpower Systems AG (WKN 617703) posted gross reve-nues of EUR 125.4 million in the first quarter of 2007 compared with EUR 88.8 million in the same period of the previous year. This corresponds to an increase of 41.3 percent. The operating result (EBIT) decreased slightly in the reporting pe-riod from EUR 1.6 million to EUR 0.3 million. After taxes and interest, this results in positive net earnings of EUR 0.1 million after EUR 0.8 million in the previous year period.

In the period from January to March 2007, REpower Systems AG installed and re-cognised in income 32 turbines with a total output of 61.0 megawatts. This repre-sents a year-on-year decline in installed output of 46.5 percent (64 turbines and 114.0 MW). The reason for this is a number of delayed deliveries from suppliers. These delays meant that a large number of wind energy turbines could either only be partly completed or could not be put into operation as per the balance sheet date. As such turbines were assessed on the basis of their degree of completion, the low number of installations only has a limited effect on sales and the overall per-formance in the Group.

Including the financial data for the consolidated investment companies, the Group´s total operating revenue amounted to EUR 125.4 million, compared with the total operating revenue of EUR 88.8 million recorded in the first three months of 2006. Sales increased year-on-year from EUR 95.0 million to EUR 97.7 million.

Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) for the period from January to March amounted to TEUR 255.4, compared with TEUR 1,616.4 in the same period of the previous year. Net earnings amounted to TEUR 15.0 in the first three months of 2007, compared with TEUR 817.5.

At the end of the period under review, the order backlog amounted to 498 wind turbines (previous year: 351) with a total rated output of 984.5 megawatts (previous year: 667.5 megawatts). This corresponds to a potential order volume of around EUR 888.7 million (previous year: EUR 580.8 million). Germany accounts for 20.9 percent of the wind turbines contained in the order book, with locations outside Germany accounting for the remaining 79.1 percent.

A telephone conference for analysts and journalists will take place on 15 May 2007 at 10 am (CET). The dial-in number is +49-30-86 871 410. The original conference call recording can be downloaded from our website www.repower.de.

@@start.t2@@end of announcement                                                 euro adhoc 15.05.2007 08:14:12

ots Originaltext: REpower Systems AG
Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.presseportal.ch

Further inquiry note:
Thomas Schnorrenberg
Investor Relations Manager
Telefon: +49(0)40-53930-723
E-Mail: t.schnorrenberg@repower.de

Branche: Alternative energy
ISIN:      DE0006177033
WKN:        617703
Index:    Prime All Share, CDAX, Technologie All Share
Börsen:  Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse / regulated dealing/prime
              Börse Berlin-Bremen / free trade
              Hamburger Wertpapierbörse / free trade
              Baden-Württembergische Wertpapierbörse / free trade
              Börse Düsseldorf / free trade
              Bayerische Börse / free trade

Alle Meldungen
Abonnieren Sie alle Meldungen von REpower Systems SE
  • Druckversion
  • PDF-Version

Themen in dieser Meldung