Zürich (ots) - Heute beginnt die Einreichungsphase für den PR-Bild Award 2018. Bis zum 15. Juni ...
Seven more European Countries have decided for the DERMALOG ZF1 Fingerprint Scanners in 2009 (with picture)
Hamburg (ots) -
- Querverweis: Bildmaterial ist abrufbar unter
In the year 2009 seven more European countries have decided to use the Dermalog ZF1 fingerprint scanners for registration of fingerprints in their new ePassports: Holland, Austria, Poland, Greece, Estona, Bosnia and Slovenia. Germany has already been using the ZF1 for it´s ePassports since 2007 and for registration of permanent residents since 2009.
In the meantime Dermalog has supplied more then 35,000 units of the ZF1 fingerprint scanners for eID projects around the world. The major advantages for customers of the Dermalog ZF1 single fingerprint scanners are:
- highest fingerprint scanner quality at a very good price
- highest fingerprint image quality, even for wet and dry fingers
- TR-PDÜ certification from BSI and PIV certification from FBI
- small form factor, ideal size for capturing of index fingers
- comprehensive SDK for eID applications
- additional fingerprint liveness detection / spoof detection
For any further information about the ZF1 fingerprint scanners please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
DERMALOG Identification Systems GmbH
Oliver von Treuenfels and Oliver Jahnke
20148 Hamburg, Germany