Press release: The JUICE BOOSTER 2 now available in an exclusive Mercedes-Benz look
The JUICE BOOSTER 2 now available in an
exclusive Mercedes-Benz look
Swiss firm Juice Technology AG is supplying its JUICE BOOSTER 2 for the Stuttgart-based car manufacturer’s after-sales business
Juice Technology AG, producer of electric charging stations and software and the market leader in mobile charging stations for electric vehicles, is supplying its portable wallbox JUICE BOOSTER 2 as a white-label product rebranded Europe-wide through Daimler’s after-sales distribution channels.
When it comes to technological advancement, Juice Technology AG has taken an uncompromising stance for high quality, flexibility and absolute precision right from the start. Again and again, the company’s high ambitions have been confirmed by its role as a certified automotive supplier.
As Christoph Erni, founder and CEO of Juice, puts it, “For Juice, as a young, ambitiously up-and-coming company, the inclusion of our globally popular JUICE BOOSTER 2 in the official sales channels of this premium auto marque is yet another affirmation of our efforts to date. And our commitment continues unabated, because only products of outstanding innovative strength and consistent quality will win out in the fast growing electric mobility market.”
As the JUICE BOOSTER 2 in its PRO version of the portable 22-kW wallbox unit not only offers extraordinary flexibility with its exchangeable mains- and vehicle-end adapters, but is also extremely rugged, reliable, safe and secure, it’s been used here for a year and half already in vehicle development, and for some time as well at other manufacturers as well.
The only after-sales product of its kind
Once again, the JUICE BOOSTER 2 prevailed over competitor products in a tendering process, and has been incorporated into the product range of Mercedes-Benz Customer Solutions – Daimler’s accessories business. All articles offered in the automaker’s current after-sales portfolio are selected very carefully to meet the demanding standards of its customers. After all, any white-label product marketed in this assortment promises premium quality of the highest level.
The JUICE BOOSTER 2 is the first and, so far, only portable wallbox charger unit now available to all dealerships and end-customers of this tradition-rich auto manufacturer. With the appropriate modifications to its branding, the JUICE BOOSTER 2 has been fully customised to the customer’s requirements and wishes.
Athlon, the leading provider of vehicle leasing and fleet management in Europe and a subsidiary of Daimler, is already collaborating with Juice on charging infrastructure. A custom-tailored offer for fleet operators has been created with the JUICE BOOSTER 2 and individually selected adapter sets with an eye to making electrification of entire vehicle fleets an attractive option, and paving the way for rapid, simple and convenient changeover to electric mobility.
The key benefits of JUICE BOOSTER 2 in a nutshell:
- Recharge your car from any power socket: With JUICE BOOSTER 2 and its range of adapters, you can connect your electric car to any standard household or industrial socket anywhere in the world. Even power outlets at public charging stations can be used. In a nutshell: Wherever electric power is available, you can always charge quickly, safely and securely with the JUICE BOOSTER 2.
- Automatic power detection: The charger always adjusts automatically to the optimum charging power, ruling out any risk of overloading the power socket capacity.
- The household adapters are fitted with a patented JUICE CELSIUS temperature monitoring system, ensuring absolutely safe and reliable charging even from normal household socket-outlets. The integrated temperature sensor communicates with the JUICE BOOSTER 2 charging station via the JUICE CONNECTOR plug connection. If the plug detects any potential overheating, it immediately transmits a signal to the portable charging station, which is then able to shut down the charging process in a controlled manner. This prevents any potential damage to the power socket or the electric car’s battery. Once the temperature of the overheated pins has dropped to a normal level, the charging operation re-starts.
- JUICE BOOSTER 2 is completely waterproof (IP 67) and can withstand being run over by a wheel load of up to three tonnes.
- The JUICE CONNECTOR adapter plug is CE-compliant and designed so that additional functions can be added at a later date. Giving drivers the confidence that buying JUICE BOOSTER 2 and its adapters is a long-term investment.
- Tested by TÜV SÜD: JUICE BOOSTER 2 is the world’s first portable charging station in the 22 kW class to have been tested by TÜV SÜD for compliance with IEC 62752 Ed. 1 2016 including AMD1 2018.
- The Pro version of the JUICE BOOSTER 2 is additionally equipped with exchangeable vehicle-end adapters.
Please see www.juice-world.com for more information.
JUICE BOOSTER 2
Please see www.juice-world.com/juice-booster for more information
About Juice Technology Juice Technology AG, headquartered in the town of Bachenbülach (near Zurich Airport, Switzerland), is a globally active producer of charging solutions for electric vehicles. The company’s comprehensive product portfolio, featuring AC and DC charging stations ranging from lightweight mobile devices to large fast chargers, makes it one of the very few full-range vendors in the industry. Juice has dominated the market for mobile 22-kW charging stations since 2014. The consistent, end-to-end software orientation decisively distinguishes Juice from other solutions available on the market. All Juice devices displaying the “j+” marking are based on the same processor and firmware, making them all mutually compatible with one another. By utilising uniform, consistent software architecture, Juice saves an immense amount of time, effort and cost. Solutions such as omni-dynamic load management, payment by credit card and the open-interface backend are thus all available to the entire product range. The Juice Group enjoys worldwide presence with its own locations, subsidiaries and partner companies, The Juice corporate group includes Juice Services AG, Juice Telemetrics AG, German firm Juice Europe GmbH headquartered in Munich, Juice Iberia S.L. based in Málaga, Juice France SAS in Paris, Zhejiang Juice Technology Co., Ltd in Hangzhou, China, and Juice Americas Inc. in the U.S. State of Delaware. The Group also has a global network of resellers. All told, the company today employees a workforce of over 200 people active in research and development, production, marketing, administration, purchasing, sales and logistics. To find out more about the company, its products and solutions, go to www.juice-world.com. You can also follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About Mercedes-Benz Customer Solutions GmbH Mercedes-Benz Customer Solutions GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of Daimler AG and is responsible for the development, assortment and marketing of genuine accessories and collection items for the exclusive individualization of vehicles of Mercedes-Benz, smart, Mercedes-AMG and Mercedes-Maybach. Their customer-oriented products and solutions combine mobility, technology and lifestyle. The company is based in Stuttgart-Vaihingen.
Media contact Daniela Märkl Communication & Public Relations Juice Technology AG email@example.com +41-41 510 02 19 or +49-800 3400 600