Lausanne, Switzerland (ots) - Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) deploys its strategic development objectives under the leadership of its Board of Governors. The newly formed "EHL SA" holding company aims to ensure the management of its various specialized business units.
This holding company structure rationalizes EHL activities and facilitates a portfolio development of coherent and specialized entities, both within Switzerland and internationally.
The structure organizes its units into three main fields: hospitality management education, which remains the core mission of EHL, international activities and the campus.
- EHL Haute Ecole: offering university and post-graduate level
- EHL Academia: focused on applied sciences and practical
- Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality (SSTH):
specialized in vocational education
- EHL Hospitality Services: conception, commercialization and
production of hospitality services, mainly designed for students'
activities within their curriculum, living on campus
- Lausanne Hospitality Consulting (LHC): through management
consulting and education, LHC contributes to the international
development of EHL and showcases its expertise and knowledge all over
- EHL Real Estate: dedicated to the acquisition, renovation and
management of real estate, namely with regards to the
development of the new EHL Campus
3 key figures to accompany these ambitions:
Guglielmo L. Brentel - President, EHL SA
Prof. Michel Rochat - CEO, EHL SA
André Witschi - President, Board of Governors of the EHL Foundation
For more information, please download our press release:
Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne
+41 21 785 1354