München (ots) - - Querverweis: Bildmaterial ist abrufbar unter http://www.presseportal.de/pm/122669/3836316 ...
ICS to Apply for Listing on TSX
Abbotsford, Canada (ots/PRNewswire) - ICS wishes to make various announcements as follows:
1) The Company has commenced an application to list on the TSX.
2) The Company's drill programme is well under way with visible sighting of Malachite in core samples indicating the presence of copper. Initial drill results are expected to be announced by early October 2007 or sooner. Extensive bush clearance and ground preparation has taken place with an initial compound area cleared, compacted and fenced.
3) The Company has commissioned an EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) report on the Mokambo Mine which is expected to be completed by Dec 2007.
4) Following meetings with GRD Minproc the company has decided to appoint GRD Minproc to undertake the DFS (Definitive Feasibility Study) on the Mokambo Mine with a possible completion date of March, April 2008.
5) An application is being made to the Zambian Ministry of Mines for a Large Scale Mining licence.
6) The Company has received confirmation that the two environmental PAR reports (plan d'atténuation et de réhabilitation de l'environnement) on the recently acquired gold copper concessions in the DRC pedicle have been approved by the DRC Ministry of Mines.
The Company aspires to develop into being a major African mining company centered on the copper belt of Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Zambia. It holds an option agreement to acquire up to 80% of the Mokambo Copper mine in Zambia, an option agreement to acquire 76% of the Musoshi Tailings in DRC and an option agreement to acquire 73.5% of a group of four mining concessions in DRC. The company also has two "gold and copper concessions" covering approx. 60 square miles in DRC pedicle.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
"Graham A. Chisholm"
Graham A. Chisholm
President and CEO
No. 202 - 2526 Yale Court Rd.
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada, V2S 8G9
Telephone: +1-604-859-3007 Fax: +1-604-859-3008
THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR ADEQUACY OF THIS RELEASE.
This release includes certain statements that may be deemed to be "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements in this release, other than statements of historical facts, that address future production, reserve potential, exploration and development activities and events or developments that the Company expects, are forward-looking statements Although management believes the expectations expressed in such forward- looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements include market prices, exploration and development successes, continued availability of capital and financing, and general economic, market or business conditions Please see our public filings at http://www.sedar.com for further information.
ots Originaltext: ICS Copper
Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.presseportal.ch