Stuttgart (ots) - Avec les nouveaux biplaces 718 Boxster GTS et 718 Cayman GTS, Porsche continue ...
SAS International posts improved earnings during 1st Quarter
Zurich (ots) - SAS International, the intercontinental arm of Scandinavian Airlines, has posted improved earnings during the 1st Quarter and the net result improved by 18%
"SAS International again delivered improved earnings, continuing our positive trend from 2006," says Lars Sandahl Sørensen, Chief Commercial Officer, SAS International. "The first quarter is traditionally marked by low demand, but we adjusted our schedules accordingly and managed to achieve strong yields."
SAS International's revenue for the quarter was MSEK 1,594, inline with the same period 2006. The yield had a positive trend in the first quarter and rose by 13.3% as a result of positive mix and fuel surcharges. Capacity was reduced by 7.9%, primarily due to the introduction of product adjustment. The load factor was 78.6%, a 1.3% drop from first quarter 2006.
The first quarter of 2007 included a number of highlights for SAS International, such as:
- The roll out of the SAS Business Sleeper was completed on all aircraft
- The new route Stockholm - Beijing was launched March 25 to complement the existing Copenhagen - Beijing route
- The announcement of an additional evening flight from Copenhagen to New York (Newark), to be launched May 20
- The announcement of a new direct flight between Copenhagen and Dubai, to be launched October 31
- The announcement of a new direct flight between Stockholm and Bangkok, to be launched at the end of October and complement the existing Copenhagen - Bangkok route
SAS offers daily non-stop flights to Copenhagen, as from CHF158, to Stockholm as from CHF 197,to Helsinki as from CHF 199 and to Oslo as from CHF 181 (incl. all taxes and bookable on www.flysas.ch). SAS departures out of Switzerland are Zurich and Geneva.
Out of Copenhagen, SAS operates direct to New York, Washington DC, Seattle, Chicago, Bangkok, Tokio, Beijing and as from October 2007 also to Dubai. Out of Stockholm, SAS offers non-stop flights to New York, Chicago und as from March 2007also to Beijing. More information about Scandinavian Airlines System, pictures and pressmaterial are available on: SAS Scandinavian Airlines System http://www.flysas.ch / http://www.sasgroup.net
ots Originaltext: SAS Scandinavian Airlines System
Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, & Hungary
New Phone: +41/43/210'26'96
New Fax: +41/43/210'26'30