Bern (ots) - Nicht jeder Kindersitz passt in jedes Auto. Deshalb hat der TCS auch dieses Jahr wieder ...
Motorsport Fencing: Geobrugg Security Engineering announce the partnership with NORDBETON GmbH
Romanshorn (ots) - Geobrugg Security Engineering, the leading supplier of FIA Debris Fences, is proud to announce the partnership with NORDBETON GmbH.
NORDBETON GmbH which is located in the north of Germany is one of the market leaders in concrete element production in Germany. In 2011 NORDBETON GmbH was selected to supply concrete race elements for the German Touring Masters (DTM) race at the Olympic Stadium in Munich. After a very successful launch of the new product series NORDBETON GmbH was also selected to supply its concrete race elements to the Race of Champions (ROC) which was held in Düsseldorf, Germany.
According to Mr. Jochen Braunwarth, Product Manager Motorsport Fencing at Geobrugg Security Engineering, the partnership with NORDBETON GmbH was the logical choice of combining two high quality companies and products. The result of the combined R&D power of both companies is the new mobile Geobrugg Debris Fence which combines world class concrete racing elements with an optimized Geobrugg Debris Fence for fast and quick installation.
With the new partnership Geobrugg Security Engineering and NORDBETON are now able to provide the full services which are required to equip permanent and temporary circuits with the best spectator protection in the world.
For more information see www.geobrugg.com/debrisfences or contact Geobrugg AG, Romanshorn Switzerland firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed discussion of the benefits of Geobrugg Motorsport Fencing barriers.
1. Geobrugg AG is the specialist supplier of protection systems in the geotechnical, architecture and security industries.
2. Geobrugg AG is an operating company of the Swiss BRUGG Group.
3. The Geobrugg Group has an annual worldwide turnover of approximately CHF 95 million.
4. Geobrugg AG's main office and factory is based in Romanshorn at Lake Constance in the eastern part of Switzerland.
5. The BRUGG Group had a turnover of approximately CHF 680 million in 2011 and is one of Europe's largest steel rope and associated product manufacturers.
Jochen Braunwarth, Head of Business Development International
CH-8590 Romanshorn, Switzerland