Der Miner von Kryptowährungen setzt auf ökologische Effizienz und baut seine Rechenzentren direkt in bereits ...
trendwatching.com Presents 10 Crucial Consumer Trends for 2010
Amsterdam (ots/PRNewswire) - trendwatching.com, one of the world's leading trend firms, has just released its '10 Consumer Trends for 2010'. From 'urban pride' to 'forced sustainability', next year will bring a bonanza of opportunities, as even cautious consumers crave pragmatic or exciting innovations.
The full, free briefing can be found at http://www.trendwatching.com/ 2010/. A summary:
1. BUSINESS AS UNUSUAL | Forget the recession: the societal changes that will dominate 2010 were set in motion long before we temporarily stared into the abyss. And even when the downturn ends, there won't be a return to 'business as usual'.
2. URBANY | Extreme urbanization will lead to more sophisticated and demanding consumers around the world. Urban culture is THE culture.
3. REAL-TIME REVIEWS | Whatever new product or service gets launched in 2010, it will be reviewed in real time. Transparency tyranny (or triumph) is upon us.
4. (F)LUXURY | With status symbols becoming more fragmented, luxury is whatever consumers want it to be in 2010.
5. MASS MINGLING | Online lifestyles are actually fueling real world meet-ups, shattering all predictions about a virtual and socially isolated future.
6. ECO-EASY | In 2010, corporations and governments will force consumers to be more green by restricting the alternatives. Say goodbye to consumer choice.
7. TRACKING & ALERTING | Tracking and alerting are the new search. Next year, consumers will further expand their sphere of control.
8. EMBEDDED GENEROSITY | Generosity as a trend will further adapt to the zeitgeist, leading to more pragmatic and collaborative charity.
9. PROFILE MYNING | With hundreds of millions of people now nurturing their online profiles, 2010 will be about consumers making money from these profiles, from intention-based models to digital afterlife services.
10. MATURIALISM | 2010 will be even more opinionated, outspoken and raw than 2009; thank the anything-goes online world for that. Which brands will be equally daring?
London/Amsterdam-based trendwatching.com is one of the world's leading consumer trends firms, relying on a global network of 500+ spotters. More than 160,000 business professionals in 180+ countries subscribe to its free monthly Trend Briefings. For more information: http://www.trendwatching.com
Using this information, quotes, contact
All our content (http://www.trendwatching.com/2010) can be used freely, as long as trendwatching.com is credited as the source.
ots Originaltext: trendwatching.com
Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.presseportal.ch
For additional comments, please email Reinier Evers, founder of
trendwatching.com, at email@example.com. Although e-mail is
the preferred method of contact, calls can be directed to