Einst und Jetzt im Fokus

Zürich (ots) - Der Publikumsrat SRG.D beschäftigte sich in der August-Sitzung einerseits mit «Tama ...

Binder+Co Aktiengesellschaft

euro adhoc: Binder+Co Aktiengesellschaft
Joint Ventures/Cooperation/Collaboration
BINDER+CO signs agreement with STATEC Marked increase in packaging technology business

@@start.t1@@--------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Disclosure announcement transmitted by euro adhoc. The issuer is responsible   for the content of this announcement. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------@@end@@


BINDER+CO signs agreement with STATEC Marked increase in packaging technology business

Joint venture brings a move up to join the top international players

Gleisdorf, November 3, 2008. Last Friday (October 31, 2008), Binder+Co AG, which is listed in the mid market of the Vienna Stock Exchange, signed contracts that will significantly expand its packaging technology business. The company had already announced on October 16 that the conclusion of this transaction was imminent.

The now established joint venture with Statec, a company also located in Gleisdorf, Austria, will create a specialist packaging technology enterprise of international standing. Binder+Co is to bring in its packaging technology business and in return will receive a 50.7% participation in the new STATEC BINDER GmbH. The remaining 49.3% will be held by the former owner of Statec.

@@start.t2@@end of announcement                                                 euro adhoc

ots Originaltext: Binder+Co Aktiengesellschaft
Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.presseportal.ch

Further inquiry note:
Karl Grabner, member of the Board
Tel.: +43 (0) 3112/800-363

Branche: Machine Manufacturing
Index:    mid market
Börsen:  Wiener Börse AG / Regulated free trade

Weitere Meldungen: Binder+Co Aktiengesellschaft

Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: