A-TEC Industries AG

euro adhoc: A-TEC Industries AG
Mergers - Acquisitions - Takeovers
A-TEC Industries increases stake in Montanwerke Brixlegg AG from 92% to 98%

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Disclosure announcement transmitted by euro adhoc. The issuer is responsible for the content of this announcement. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Company Information/Montanwerke Brixlegg 01.08.2007 Vienna, 1 August 2007: A-TEC Industries (ISIN AT00000ATEC9) today discloses the acquisition of a further 6% of shares of Montanwerke Brixlegg AG. Therefore the company now holds 98% of the shares of Montanwerke Brixlegg AG. The remaining approximately 2% of shares are held by the management and employees as well as retired employees. Montanwerke Brixlegg AG, Austria´s only copper producer, joined A-TEC Industries AG in mid 2004 and is one of the leading secondary smelters in Europe. end of announcement euro adhoc 01.08.2007 18:12:30 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ots Originaltext: A-TEC Industries AG Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.presseportal.ch Further inquiry note: A-TEC INDUSTRIES AG Wächtergasse 1, A-1010 Wien Investor Relations Contact: Gerald Wechselauer Head of Investor Relations Phone: +43 1 22760 - 130 Mobile: +43 (0)664 6104475 Email: gerald.wechselauer@a-tecindustries.com www.a-tecindustries.com Press Contact: Claudia Müller-Stralz Pleon Publico Public Relations & Lobbying Phone: +43-1-71786-107 E-Mail: claudia.mueller@pleon-publico.at Branche: Holding companies ISIN: AT00000ATEC9 WKN: Index: ATX Prime Börsen: Wiener Börse AG / Regulated free trade

Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: