Plambeck Neue Energien AG

euro adhoc: Plambeck Neue Energien AG
Restructuring & Recapitalisations / Increase in the Share Capital of Plambeck Neue Energien AG Concluded

@@start.t1@@--------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Disclosure announcement transmitted by euro adhoc. The issuer is responsible   for the content of this announcement. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------@@end@@

Company Information

08.08.2007

Cuxhaven, 13th August 2007 - The increase in the share capital of Plambeck Neue Energien AG (ISIN: DE000A0JBPG2) has been concluded. All 3,749,695 offered new shares were subscribed to at an issue price of Euro 3.75. Thus the company´s share capital increased up to 41,246,677 Euro. The transaction was accompanied by the VEM Aktienbank AG.

The company´s shareholders subscribed to about 2.04 million shares (54.4 percent). The remaining approximately 1.71 million shares (45.6 percent) were bought by institutional investors in the context of a private placement.

The roundabout Euro 14.1 million flowing into Plambeck Neue Energien AG from the increase in capital will be used to strengthen the central business of wind-farm projecting onshore and offshore at home and abroad.

@@start.t2@@end of announcement                                                 euro adhoc 08.08.2007 18:23:53
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------@@end@@

ots Originaltext: Plambeck Neue Energien AG
Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.presseportal.ch

Further inquiry note:
Rainer Heinsohn
Plambeck Neue Energien AG / Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
Tel.: +49(0)4721-718-453
heinsohn@plambeck.de

Branche: Alternative energy
ISIN:      DE000A0JBPG2
WKN:        A0JBPG
Index:    CDAX, Prime All Share, Technologie All Share
Börsen:  Börse Frankfurt / regulated dealing/prime standard
              Börse Berlin / free trade
              Börse Hamburg / free trade
              Börse Stuttgart / free trade
              Börse Düsseldorf / free trade
              Börse Hannover / free trade
              Börse München / free trade



Weitere Meldungen: Plambeck Neue Energien AG

Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: