Berlin (ots) - N26, die mobile Bank, erweitert das Produktangebot in Österreich. Dank der ...
IXEO further enhances largest Global Travel Gateway
A picture can be downloaded under: http://www.presseportal.ch/de/story.htx?firmaid=100008703
Interactive Maps to find that perfect vacation. New African supplier spices up Safari experience.
Zurich (ots) - IXEO Interactive Travel SA, the global gateway for tourism, today announced new and improved features for the world's largest interactive tourism gateway, www.ixeo.com. The travel site, launched to the tourism industry in July, has received great interest from the market. Latest additions include:
- Interactive Maps for regional search & motives (e.g. Ancient Cities, Deserts, Mountains), activities (e.g. Golf, Dive) and cultural interests (Ancient Cultures, Natural & Cultural Heritage) combine an intuitive and easy-to-use navigation with rich content and automatic filtering of accomodation
- New Luxury Camps, Lodges and Beach Hideaways in Kenya and Tanzania from Southern Cross Safaris expand the African portfolio and make it easier to create an "À la Carte" Safari experience
- Customers can choose to pay their travel components with credit cards (Visa, Euro-/Mastercard and American Express)
- The userfriendly website is now available in a German language version. Not all content, which is partly sourced from third parties, is available in localized versions. However the entire booking process, navigation and the majority of the country information is
- The company's own categorization of Hotel Types & Styles offers travellers the perfect accomodation to suite their particuliar needs whether in need of a pampering experience in a Spa Resort or desire to chill out in an Exclusive Beach Hideaway
- Consumers and travel agencies alike can plan and book a completely customized vacation. Upon registration, the travel plan is saved to a travel shopping trolley that can be modified, enriched or partly cancelled at any time. When the itinerary is ready, just click to book!
"We are delighted with the progress we are making with the IX-gateway and with the response from the market. Now the technology is fully operational, the time has come to add exciting products, content and new features. Over the next few months, we have many surprises that we will release to market - stay tuned!" says Graham S. Leslie, President and CEO of the company.
"Southern Cross Safaris is pleased to offer the Magic of East Africa to a larger group of devoted travellers and nature lovers. With IXEO, we have found the right company to present our service-oriented portfolio with a personal touch in the right context." says Simon Penfold, General Manager of Southern Cross Safaris.
IXEO Interactive Travel SA is a registered corporation with head offices in Kuesnacht-Zurich, Switzerland. The IXEO objective is to provide the global market with the largest live tourism product in the world including hotels, resorts, lodges, camps, transport and ground suppliers, online ticketing for special events and ground services. IXEO is the only company providing a complete gateway integrating both the hospitality and travel industry. 'IXEO' and 'IX' are registered trademarks of ICON.NET SA.
About Southern Cross Safaris
For the past 47 years, Southern Cross Safaris has built a reputation as one of East Africa's premier safari tour operators. The company is an owner-run destination management company (DMC) operating from a head office in Nairobi, with regional offices in Mombasa, Arusha, Zanzibar and the United Kingdom.
For further information or to be added to our press distribution list, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ots Originaltext: IXEO Interactive Travel SA
IXEO Interactive Travel SA