Der Miner von Kryptowährungen setzt auf ökologische Effizienz und baut seine Rechenzentren direkt in bereits ...
Synthesis Bank launches its Easy TradingFloor: Brokerage service at competitive prices for accounts starting from USD 2,000
Geneva (ots) - Synthesis Bank, the leading Swiss online investment bank, has recently launched the most complete, effective and profitable trading floor on the market: Synthesis TradingFloor (www.tradingfloor.com).
Today, Synthesis Bank launches Easy TradingFloor, which offers individual investors a trading floor approach that is simpler but just as effective and competitive.
With an initial investment of only USD 2,000, the Easy TradingFloor account by Synthesis Bank offers professional brokerage services under very advantageous terms, in particular on foreign exchange (Forex) and stock market indexes:
- Very competitive quotations on the 16 most frequently negotiated pairs of currencies, starting from 3 pips, without commission
- CFDs (Contracts for Difference) on stock market indexes. Fast and efficient transactions on the main indexes worldwide, with minimum commission
- Spot transactions on gold and silver in real-time
- TradeMaker - offered to customers who want to follow recommendations from Synthesis - announces strategies recommended by the bank. All the customer has to do is indicate the amount that it intends to invest - by clicking once - in order to enter the proposed transaction
- Research and analysis produced by strategists from Synthesis and various big institutions
- Newswires from reputable press agencies
- Continual alerts from Synthesis traders in order to notify clients about information and recommendations on the market's major events and trends.
Like TradingFloor, Easy TradingFloor by Synthesis Bank enables investors to process most financial products - in complete safety, in real-time and 24 hours a day.
Major advantage: it is through its advice and recommendations to investors that Synthesis Bank differentiates itself substantially from other on-line service providers.
Another essential advantage: Because Synthesis Bank counts on the volume of exchanges rather than on its margins, its customers benefit from terms that cannot be equalled.
Easy TradingFloor accounts by Synthesis Bank (from USD 2,000 to 25,000) can subsequently be converted into TradingFloor accounts, in order to benefit from the whole of Synthesis Bank's range of products and services.
The demonstration of Easy TradingFloor by Synthesis Bank can be downloaded - and tested free of charge for 20 days - on http://www.tradingfloor.com. This demo offers a simulated Easy TradingFloor account, with live negotiable prices.
ots Originaltext: Synthesis Bank
Head of Marketing and Communication
A photo-portrait of Charles-Henri Sabet may be requested from
Rochat & Partners