Neuss (ots) - In der kommenden Legislaturperiode - somit ab 2018 - soll das E-Health-Gesetz um einen zweiten ...
Nissan Reports October Sales for Europe
Trappes, France, November 9 (ots/PRNewswire) - Nissan reported a record October for sales in Europe with 50,048 units, up by 21.9% year on year. Year to date, Nissan has sold 472,117 units up 5.4% compared with last year.
Once again, sales were up for the seventh consecutive month due to the continuing success of the compact cross-over QASHQAI as well as the new X-TRAIL which was launched fully in September.
- Russia performed well this month with 11,967 units sold, (+34% year on year) and a year to date increase of 64.1% with 97,588 sales.
- QASHQAI continues its momentum with 13,990 units sold in October and 93,549 year to date.
- Sales in Nissan's traditional segments of 4x4s performed strongly in October despite tough market conditions.
- X-TRAIL sales were up by 1,178 units versus last year following the full launch of the new model in September.
- Navara continues to occupy the number one spot for the pick-up segment in Europe with 4,184 units whilst Pathfinder sold 1,521 units in October.
- Norway, Belgium and Poland had a strong month with +122%, +94% and +64% year on year respectively.
Top 10 Countries
October 07 Variation
Russia 11 967 +34.3
UK 6 008 +29.5
Italy 4 878 +28.9
Spain 4 667 -3.6
France 3 929 +15.9
Germany 3 711 -8.3
Holland 1 440 +71.2
Belgium/Lux. 1 251 +94.0
Ukraine 1 216 +70.1
Poland 1 215 +64.0
- Figures quoted are year to date from January 2007.
Nissan employs around 12,000 people in its European design, research and development, manufacturing, logistics, and sales and marketing operations. Last year, the company produced a total of 506,602 vehicles in its Spanish and British plants. Nissan Europe's Head Office is based in Trappes (Paris), France.
For further information on all markets, please contact Nissan Europe Corporate Communications.
(-) The sales figures quoted are retail sales figures for a large European scope covering all of Nissan Europe's markets including the UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, Greece, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Cyprus, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, the Baltic States, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Israel and the French Overseas Territories.
These figures are not to be confused with the figures published by
the ACEA who report registration figures and do not cover such a
broad European scope as Nissan. Contact: Penny Szczepaniak Corporate Communications, Nissan Europe +33-1-30-13-57-87, E-mail: email@example.com; Isabelle Huet Corporate Communications, Nissan Europe +33-1-30-13-56-44, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ots Originaltext: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.presseportal.ch
Penny Szczepaniak Corporate Communications,
Nissan Europe +33-1-30-13-57-87,
Isabelle Huet Corporate Communications,
Nissan Europe +33-1-30-13-56-44,
ots Originaltext: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.