antwerpes AG

euro adhoc: antwerpes AG
antwerpes ag acquires majority holding in editworks (E)

---------------------------------------------------------------------   Disclosure announcement transmitted by euro adhoc.   The issuer is responsible for the content of this announcement. ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Cologne 15 July 2004 - On 15 July 2004 antwerpes ag, Cologne, (ISIN: DE0005471007 // Symbol: 547100) purchased a 51 percent share of the editworks company for digital media mbH of Marburg. The founders and managing directors of editworks, Stephan Feifel and Christoph Janssen, hold the remaining 49 percent. Amongst other things, editworks operates the "Virtual Videotheque for Medicine" (www.vvfm.de). Together with its licensing associates, the video portal has a selection of over 300 medical films, which it makes available to doctors in high-quality streaming formats via broadband access. editworks’ contribution will considerably extend the range of services offered to users and the pharmaceutical industry by DocCheck®, antwerpes ag’s Internet portal for specialist medical circles with upwards of 280,000 users and 1,000 linked medical websites. The purchase price of EUR 140,000 was paid in cash.

end of announcement            euro adhoc 15.07.2004
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Further inquiry note: Tanja Mumme Tel.: +49 (0)221 92053 139 E-Mail: tanja.mumme@antwerpes.de

Branche: Advertising
ISIN:      DE0005471007
WKN:        547100
Index:    Prime Standard
Börsen:  Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse / regulated dealing
              Niedersächsische Börse zu Hannover / free trade
              Berliner Wertpapierbörse / free trade
              Bayerische Börse / free trade
              Hamburger Wertpapierbörse / free trade
              Bremer Wertpapierbörse (BWB) / free trade
              Börse Düsseldorf / free trade
              Baden-Württembergische Wertpapierbörse / free trade



Weitere Meldungen: antwerpes AG

Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: