Solar-Fabrik AG

euro adhoc: Solar-Fabrik AG
Mergers - Acquisitions - Takeovers
Solar-Fabrik AG expanded its value chain regarding wafer processing and -preparation - Announced acquisition completed

@@start.t1@@--------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Disclosure announcement transmitted by euro adhoc. The issuer is responsible   for the content of this announcement. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------@@end@@

31.10.2006

As of today, Solar-Fabrik AG (ISIN: DE0006614712) has acquired 80% of the shares of OJAS Energy Ltd. (in the following: "OJAS") based in Road Town/Tortola, British Virgin Islands. OJAS has a manufacturing facility in India through a 100% owned subsidiary. OJAS is an approved specialist in the area of wafer processing and -preparation. As a result, Solar-Fabrik has closed the link in the value chain beginning with wafer purchasing, wafer processing, cell manufacturing to module manufacturing.

Wafers, which are purchased by another Solar-Fabrik subsidiary from the IT-industry, have to be chemically and mechanically processed, before they can be utilized in the solar cell manufacturing process. Due to its 100%-owned subsidiary, OJAS has the technical expertise to ensure the proper wafer processing. However, OJAS is not only a specialist in the area of processing and cutting of wafer, but also in the area of wafer cleaning - which is of particular interest for the supply market. In the future, the processed wafers will either be manufactured within the Solar-Fabrik Group to solar cells by Solar Energy Power Pte. Ltd. or directly sold to third parties by Solar-Fabrik AG.

The agreed upon purchase price for 80% of the shares of OJAS is approximately 3.0 million Euro. The remaining 20% of the shares will remain at the current shareholder, who will maintain his position as a managing director of the company. Due to the acquisition, Solar-Fabrik expects to have an additional positive income contribution in 2007 by approximately 1 million Euro, considering sales of approximately 3 million Euro.

The management of Solar-Fabrik has started to implement its new group strategy in 2005 that has been accomplished within one year. The total effect of these changes, however, will completely be visible in 2007.

@@start.t2@@end of announcement                                                 euro adhoc 31.10.2006 18:40:58
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------@@end@@

ots Originaltext: Solar-Fabrik AG
Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.presseportal.ch

Further inquiry note:
Martin Schlenk
Tel. +49(0)761 4000 207
E-Mail: m.schlenk@solar-fabrik.de

Branche: Alternative energy
ISIN:      DE0006614712
WKN:        661471
Börsen:  Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse / regulated dealing/prime
              standard
              Börse Berlin-Bremen / free trade
              Baden-Württembergische Wertpapierbörse / free trade
              Bayerische Börse / free trade



Weitere Meldungen: Solar-Fabrik AG

Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: