P&I Personal & Informatik AG

EANS-Adhoc: Change of Shareholder Structure - Re-investment by Major Shareholder Carlyle Group

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ad-hoc disclosure pursuant to section 15 of the WpHG transmitted by euro adhoc with the aim of a Europe-wide distribution. The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 16.06.2009 P&I Personal & Informatik Aktiengesellschaft (ISIN DE0006913403) was informed this morning that today Argon GmbH & Co. KG (vormals: Blitz 09-905 GmbH & Co. KG), Munich, has acquired shares equal to approx. 24.9 per cent of the company´s share capital from various investors (1,917,300 voting rights) and has a call option on further shares equal to approx. 4.44 per cent of the company´s share capital (341,700 voting rights). The purchase price was not disclosed. Argon GmbH & Co. KG in total now holds voting rights from 2,259,000 shares equal to approx. 29.34 per cent of the voting rights in the company, out of which voting rights from 341,700 shares equal to approx. 4.44 per cent of the total voting rights are attributed to Argon GmbH & Co. KG in accordance with Sec. 22 para. 1 No. 5 WpHG. Argon GmbH & Co. KG is a subsidiary of the Carlyle Group. Carlyle Group had already been a major indirect shareholder in the company until August 2007. The Management Board welcomes the re-investment and considers Carlyle Group to be the ideal partner for the further strategic development of the company. end of announcement euro adhoc -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ots Originaltext: P&I Personal & Informatik AG Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.presseportal.ch Further inquiry note: Andreas Granderath Telefon: +49(0)611 7147 267 E-Mail: agranderath@pi-ag.com Branche: Software ISIN: DE0006913403 WKN: 691340 Index: CDAX, Prime All Share, Technologie All Share Börsen: Frankfurt / regulated dealing/prime standard Berlin / free trade Hamburg / free trade Stuttgart / free trade Düsseldorf / free trade Hannover / free trade München / free trade

Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: