Valora Holding AG

euro adhoc: Valora Holding AG
other
Disclosure of shareholdings as required by Swiss stock exchange legislation

@@start.t1@@--------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Disclosure announcement transmitted by euro adhoc. The issuer is responsible   for the content of this announcement. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------@@end@@

Disclosure of shareholdings

22.04.2008

On 21.04.2008 Pictet Funds SA, Route des Acacias, 1211 Genève, Switzerland announced that on 16.04.2008 it has held through their funds Pictet (CH) Enhanced (0.19%), Pictet (CH) Swiss Market Tracker (0.10%), Pictet (CH) Swiss Mid Small Cap (1.03%), Pictet Swiss Equities (0.64%), Pictet Fund (CH) Pool Swiss Equities (0.02%), Pictet Institutional Swiss Equities (0.90%), Pictet Institutional Swiss Equities Tracker (0.06%), Ethos (0.07%), Subenimus Institutional Fund (0.01%) due to purchase of shares a total of 99´509 registered shares of Valora Holding AG, corresponding to 3.02% of total voting rights outstanding. Pictet Funds SA´s aggregate holdings in Valora Holding AG shares thus correspond to 3.02% of all outstanding voting rights. The contact person responsible for reporting this holding is David Martin, Pictet Funds SA, Genève.

@@start.t2@@end of announcement                                                 euro adhoc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------@@end@@

ots Originaltext: Valora Holding AG
Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.presseportal.ch

Further inquiry note:
Investor Relations:
Stefan Knuchel
Tel: +41 58 789 12 20
E-Mail: stefan.knuchel@valora.com

or

Media Relations:
Stefania Misteli
Tel: +41 58 789 12 01
E-Mail: stefania.misteli@valora.com

Branche: Retail
ISIN:      CH0002088976
WKN:        208897
Börsen:  SWX Swiss Exchange / official market
              BX Berne eXchange / official dealing



Weitere Meldungen: Valora Holding AG

Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: