Im Herbst zu den Kreativ-Regionen Österreichs reisen: Straß im Straßertale (ots) - Bei "Kreativ Reisen ...
Zeltia: Report at 31 December 2004
Madrid, Spain (ots/PRNewswire) -
- Due to the good results presented at the ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) meeting, the randomised pivotal trial on soft-tissue sarcoma was expanded so as to compile a dossier for a regulatory application.
- Results presented on ovarian cancer formed the basis for preparing Phase III trials in combination with Doxil.
- The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) granted orphan drug designation to Yondelis for the treatment of soft-tissue sarcoma.
- The Phase II trial on haematological tumours commenced.
- The FDA granted orphan drug designation to Aplidin for the treatment of multiple myeloma and acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- The EMEA (European Medicines Agency) granted orphan drug status for the treatment of multiple myeloma.
- Aplidin obtained IND (Investigational New Drug) designation to commence clinical trials in the US. - Zalypsis: Pre-clinical trials concluded to start clinical trials
- The private placement of 25% of NeuroPharma was completed, raising 15 million euro.
- Group net revenues increased by 7% year-on-year to 79 million euro.
- The net cash position (cash + cash equivalents - short-term bank debt) amounted to 86 million euro.
ots Originaltext: Zeltia Group
Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.newsaktuell.ch
Isabel Lozano, CEO, PHARMAMAR,S.A., C/ Reyes, 1.Colmenar Viejo,
Madrid, Telephone +34-91-846-60-00. Catherine Moukheibir, Head of
Capital Market Strategy, ZELTIA, S.A., José Abascal, 2, Madrid,
Telephone +34-91-444-45-00. M(a) Luisa de Francia, CFO, ZELTIA, S.A.,
José Abascal, 2, Madrid, Telephone +34-91-444-45-00