Im Herbst zu den Kreativ-Regionen Österreichs reisen: Straß im Straßertale (ots) - Bei "Kreativ Reisen ...
More Choice for More Women
San Antonio, Texas (ots/PRNewswire) -
- 'The Latest Hormonal Treatment Options in the Breast Cancer Continuum'
- An AstraZeneca Sponsored Webcast From the 2004 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
This webcast will announce key new data for 'FASLODEX' and 'ARIMIDEX' that is being presented at the 27th San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS), 8 - 11 December.
The webcast explores the latest developments in the treatment of postmenopausal women with early and advanced and will be your opportunity to...
- Hear the world's leading breast cancer experts Professor Jeffrey Tobias and Professor Raimund Jakesz reviewing results from new studies examining hormonal treatment intervention strategies across the breast cancer treatment continuum
- Understand what impact these study results will have on patients and on clinical practice.
- Understand how hormonal therapies treat patients effectively and enable patients to have a better quality of life
- Understand why patients need to receive the best therapy at the earliest point in their treatment.
To view and listen to the presentations, you can access the webcast from 07.00 hrs CST, on Saturday 11 December 2004
via www.astrazenecapressoffice.com where a link will take you to the webcast
Press materials will also be available on
If you have not already done so, you will need to register on www.AstraZenecaPressOffice.com prior to viewing the webcast. The registration is simple, quick and immediately following registration you will be provided with a password for future access. You will need to use this password when accessing the webcast and presentations on the website.
Should you wish to interview the presenters, other lead investigators or AstraZeneca spokespeople then please contact Lisa O' Sullivan on +44(0)207-471-1500 or email: email@example.com
ots Originaltext: AstraZeneca
Im Internet recherchierbar: http://www.newsaktuell.ch
If you have any questions regarding access to the webcast please do
not hesitate to contact Nici Virley on +44(0)207-471-1500 or email:
firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to